Halloween Shenanigans

Short and snappy post.


I myself did not venture out on Halloween. It might have been something to do with the fact that I was too lazy to assemble a costume, I was dreadfully hungover, or that I had had enough partying for one weekend. Or an assemblage of all three. Love that word assemblage.

If you read my last post you will be aware that I had my college graduation on saturday and that was kind of the focal point of my bank holiday weekend. I can't do night after night of drinking. I've tried and I can't handle it. It may be because I'm too little, I'm a lightweight, I get terrible hangovers or that I'm just a sham of a 22year old. I was also in work very very early on tuesday morning, (7am is early for me ok?!), and just wasn't bothered. Although I did toy with the idea of attending a showing of The Bride of Frankenstein in the National Concert Hall accompanied by a full orchestra, which I thought sounded very cool and quite mature, but that didn't go ahead.

What I did end up doing was the makeup for my sister and her boyfriend, who went to a house party.




Photobucket
Niamh as Minnie Mouse

Photobucket
Dan as a Zombie



What did you dress up as for halloween? Christmas is next! Only 49 more sleeps :D



Hope you all have a lovely weekend! :) x













0 comments:

Post a Comment