PINK.

Photobucket

As I mentioned in a previous post, I went on a bit of a spending binge the past week, mostly on Asos.com. I am in love with this website. There is always something I lust after, and my saved items list just ascends every minute I'm on it. Terrible I know. It is one of the few online shopping websites that accepts Laser cards, and possibly the main reason why I'm on it as much as I am. I have yet to get a credit card, and any one who knows me personally warns me against it. I went through a phase on ebay, where I asked my dad politely could I use his credit card, just for one purchase, but 1 turned into about 100. It was a dark time in my life! I couldn't stop bidding. I genuinely think it was a problem. But I'm past that now, and just use what's in my own account. :)

Two of my favourite purchases from my recent splurge was this pink blazer and these acid wash jeans. The blazer is just so different to any colour or shape I already own. I also like that it's collarless, as it adds something unique. I felt that this colour would certainly pep up many an outfit for Sprrrriiiingtime! I know I mentioned before that I didn't think I'd be sporting many pastels this coming Spring, but I was just drawn to this piece, it just called to me! (Buy meeee, buy meeee!). Seriously. :)

The acid wash jeans are a style of jean I don't own at all, or even anything similar. These are from River Island, but were also purchased from Asos. They are a perfect fit, and I can't stop wearing them!

The leopard print boots are from Boohoo.com. I had purchased shoes from this site before, and was surprised with the quality for the price, so I got some more! I had seen leopard Chelsea boots in New Look, but got there too late, as they had all sold out. I'm very happy with these babies though, they fit so snugly, and have a nice sized heel on them.

The watch is from River Island. I don't usually wear watches at all, but I saw this and, well, yeah it called to me. It's adorable! :)

I wore this outfit out for Tapas at the Port House and a meander around Dundrum. Can't believe it's the weekend already! :)

Hope you all have a lovely weekend!

:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment