Current Covets: River Island

I realised recently that this blog has become more about beauty and less about fashion. Obviously it is upto one's self as to what to blog about, but I felt somewhat guilty in a sense for neglecting the fashion side of things. After all, the word Fashion is in my blog name. I think many bloggers go through a sort of dry spell, where they get in a kind of slump about their blogs. I'm not speaking on behalf on any one here, I have seen it happen before though, and they get kind of frustrated as to what to blog about. That isn't to say I am going through one of these slumps, but I have come to the realisation that my blog isn't as diverse as I want it to be. So for this reason, my blog is going to be more varied in the future, and more fashion focused. It will also include random posts about life and food, because for a Culinary Graduate, food is life!


I have been splurging quite a bit lately, mostly on clothing items, as I felt my wardrobe needed a spring clean, and just a general update. I have had my eye on River Island, which is unusual for me as I never really shop there as often as I should! Lately though I have seen some items that I am most definitely lusting after. Here's a few of them.

Photobucket

1.Black Stripe Sleeveless Shirt, £30. 2.Gold Tone Green Face Watch, £25. 3.Ruby Red Denim Studded Hotpants, £35. 4.Green Suede Envelope Clutch, £27. 5.Silver Knuckle Duster Ring, £7. 6.Meow Print Tank, £15. 7.Black Fringe Bra Top, £25. 8.Black Glitter Heel Platforms, £65. 9.Black Cheetah Tank, £15. 10.White Diamante Trim Shirt, £28. 11.Lilac Acid Wash Skinnies, £40.

All available on the River Island website.

Although I have been loving black for winter, I think it's time to shake things up with a bit of colour. While I don't think I will be incorporating many pastels into my wardrobe for Spring, injecting teal and ruby seems sufficient for me. Come summer though, I will probably be sporting a few more brights!

Currently lusting after: Denim shorts, 80's Acid Wash jeans, Chelsea Boots, a Pink Blazer and big rings.
Currently reading: The Londoner.
Currently listening to: Gotye - Somebody That I Used to Know

Hope you all had a lovely weekend!
Talk soon :) x

0 comments:

Post a Comment