Thursday Schmursday.

Ok, what a terrible title. I really couldn't sum this post up with a witty title, because it's a kind of "What's in my bag slash random bits I've accumulated slash I like taking pictures of things in my room with my fancy camera." Its Thursday. Not my favourite day. But oh so close to the weekend. It's not as bad as Tuesday. Tuesday's are the worst. The slump of Monday is gone, but oh look, I still have a whole week left until the weekend?! But as I said, today is Thursday! So it's ok. Kind of.
I love seeing "What's In My Bag?!" posts. Nosey person that I am. It's sad but true. I love seeing the stash someone carries around with them. Mine unfortunately, is quite a stash. I took all of these things out of my bag and was a little bit overwhelmed that I had compiled this amount of stuff into it. But surely they're necessities no?! Probably not. But they're in there anyway.

Usually if I'm out for the night I will bring a makeup bag in addition to this, but on a day to day basis, random products are just thrown in, you know, for the craic. And so:

Makeup: I am aware that I will never need all of these things at the same time, especially the lipsticks! But I like having a variety if I'm out, and the two lipsticks can take me from day to night if I can't make it home! :) Inglot Compact, Norwegian Formula Intense Repair Lip Balm, MAC Creme Cup, NARS Scarlet Empress, Vaseline Aloe Vera Lip Balm, MAC Select Concealer, MAC Studio Careblend Powder.

Beauty: I like carrying floss, which may be a bit odd for some, but there is nothing worse than going for a meal, and nipping to the bathroom to realise you have something stuck in your teeth and nothing to get it out with! An essential in my bag. I use this one from Tesco, it was like 2 for a euro or something; Dove Handcream: I love keeping my hands soft and moisturised, and constantly use this!; Carex Hand Sanitiser: I'm a germ freak, and have to have this with me at all times!; YSL Cinema Perfume; My signature scent, never leave without it; Umberto Gianinni Dry Shampoo: I don't usually use this, but can be useful when out and hair needs a bit of sprucing up and a refresh.

Other things: I have these foundation samples in my bag from yonks ago, have yet to use them; keys plus keyring of me, my boyfriend and his daughter at the zoo; Gok Wan glasses, yes they are prescription!; Moleskine Diary: I am also an organisation freak!; Pen: this one is from Staedtler, I love writing with them; Purse, and Phone; Kudos if you can guess who my screensaver is!!

My day to day lipsticks and eyeshadows (Slightly worrying) / Leopard Boots and Black Suede Boots, both from Boohoo.com
New Purchases: No.7 Eyelash Curlers, Sally Hansen Maximum Growth Polish, MAC Lipstick in Watch Me Simmer, Rimmel Lipstick in Vintage Pink (Posts on both coming soon!), RealTechniques Stippling Brush, Eylure Lash Glue / MAC Watch Me Simmer from the Shop MAC, Cook MAC Collection


Is anyone doing anything nice for the weekend?! I hope you enjoyed reading, and if you haven't already entered, be sure to check out my Giveaway HERE.

:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment