Face and Hair of the Day

So following through with my Vintage inspiration post last night,
I woke up feeling totally nostalgic and felt an urge to do myself up
prettyful today.

I guess the look is kiiiind of Katy Perry-esque. Maybe. I dunno!

I never do my hair like this either so it was quite refreshing in an out-of-your-comfort-zone kind of way. I was told many years ago by a hair stylist that I have quite a big forehead so would get away with a fringe, and this left me insecure and so I never really opted for hairstyles that were tote out of my face.. yano!?


Anyways, enough jabber!



I curled my hair into quite tight curls using tongs, then gently brushed them out. The picture doesnt really show how defined the curls are, but I assure you, they were really curly :)
My fringe was teased and pinned back, and again, it looks quite flat but it really wasnt! These pics arent doing my hair any justice at all!!
So I took some advice from my fellow bloggers and opted for a bright lip today :) Thanks guys!
I absolutely love it. I feel so fun and quirky :)
On my face im wearing:
Cliniques Repairwear Foundation in Vanilla
L'Oreal's True Match Powder in Golden Beige
Benefit Thrrob Powder
17 Eyeliner pencil in Black
No. 7 Intense Volume Mascara in Black
Maybelline lipstick in Hollywood Red
Sleek Pout Polish in Pink Cadillac


Checkoot my Youtube for a video of what im wearing in this pic :D

Hope youre all well! xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment