Blue Blood.

Heya sugarplums!
Today I decided to go blueee :)








Sometimes I find that when Im wearing a more colour lacking outfit that I like to jazz my eyes up and make them.. 'pop' :P

I once stated that I had a mass amount of 'crazy' colours in my eyeshadow collection, and for a while I had begun to neglect them a bit, as I had jumped on the neutral bandwagon. But as you can see in the last few posts, the crazy colours are back :D And i am LOVING them.

Here im wearing
Revlon Matte e/s in Venetian Blue (My new fave shadow!)
Revlon Matte e/s in Riviera Blue in the crease
MAC Matte e/s in Fig. 1. to blend
Random L'oreal eyeliner on waterline
Rimmel Liquid Liner on lid/upper lash line
L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes Mascara

Face: (for those of you wondering :) )
Makeup Forever HD Foundation 115 mixed with a bit of Clinique Superbalanced Makeup in 02 Fair
Sephora Pessed Powder
ELF Blusher & Bronzer Duo
MAC Politely Pink Lipstick
Barry M Toffee Lipgloss

Hope you enjoyed and let me know what you think!! :) xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment