Iv Just Been Nominated for a Liebster Award

Wow!

what a great way to start of the month of august:D thank you so much to Ema of http://she-is-the-1.blogspot.com/ who has just nominated me for a Liebster Blog Award! This is my first ever Blogging Nomination:D 



When you receive a Liebster Blog Award, this is what you should do, there are some important rules:
1. You must answer the 11 questions I got
2. Then you must choose 11 interesting bloggers with less than 200 followers
3. Then you must create 11 questions for 11 bloggers you selected
And it gos on and on… :)


Ema´S QUESTIONS:

1.Tell us 3 things about yourself.
A- Im 20 years old, Have every single American Vogue of the last 4 years all on one shelf, Im studying Marketing and Event Management:D

2. Why fashion blog?
A- I love Fashion and I love to write so combining them both was just natural. Its such a great way to meet new people who have the same similar interest as you and its so much fun discovering things in fashion they have found that you haven't. 

3. What is the one essential item in your wardrobe you couldn't live without?
A- I know this is totally boring in the fashion world but Tank Tops. They are one of those fashion Items thats you ALWAYS need. other than that..... Jeans:D Im so simple and casual the majority of the time so my must have items slightly reflect that

4. What's currently on your wish list?
A- A Black Chanel 2.55 with Gold Chains. Im already dropping the hints for my 21st in February. Its never to early to remind people;)

5. What are your beauty and makeup must haves?
A- Beauty would have to be any form of anti aging face cream. I know I'm only 20 but I have such an OCD about the minuscule lines on my face so in my world its never to early to start an anti-aging regime. 
Make-Up- my must have would probably be mascara. I love Sublime De Chanel Mascara in black. Its makes your lashes look amazing. Even if I'm wearing no make-up at all, a sweep of mascara just wakens up my face and makes me feel a lot better:D

6. What is in your purse?
I literally carry everything in my purse. Currently i have a DKNY large tote so it holds everything and more. On any average day i have my wallet(Sans money. Im poor) , My make up, A day planner, Keys, sunglasses, water, my kindle, hair bobbins, comb, hand cream .... the list goes on and on.

7. How would you define your city's fashion?
A- Dublin really has such a mix of fashion trends. You have the tweens decked out in abercrombie head to tow, and a new culture of the 14-15 in tiny tiny shorts showing slightly too much bum or dressed in skinny jeans, checked shirts and glasses al-a Skreech from Saved by the bell. Its quite odd. Then there is the 20+ which usual consists of sweat pants or jeans in the day and heels and blazers at night. Its basically a Zara Runway at night. Its really an amazing city , you can discover so many different trends walking around. 

8. Describe your perfect day.
A- My perfect day would consist of walking up around 10 sipping on coffee ad checking my email, Shopping and people watching in Starbucks on Grafton Street, then dinner in Elephant and Castle in Temple Bar then on to cocktails in either Dakota or Cafe En Seine aka My ACTUAL Plans for today!!!!!!

9. Who is your favorite model? 
A- It has to be Kate Moss. She looks so effortlessly cool all of the time. She's on of those models that even at 70 will still be in her skinny jeans roaming around london having the time of her life. 

10. If you were owning a dress shop, what name would it be?
A- Hmm this is the question thats the hardest for me to answer. Id have to say ''Bella's'' Thers something about the name that screems cheeky and sophisticated. 

11. Define “Fashion.”
A- Fashion to me is a personal thing. Its the manipulation of items of clothing to create a look and a style that one feels comfortable in. Its a common interest that ( even if some people say they don't) we all have. Theres no way to correctly define fashion as its so personal to each and every one of us.


I SELECTED THESE BLOGGERS:
1. Maria Speaks Prada
I was a little bold and not all of them are under 200... ooops. 


MY QUESTIONS FOR BLOGGERS I SELECTED:
1. Define your self in 3 words?
2. Define your personal style?
3. Favourite place to shop in your home town?
4. Top 5 Must have make up products?
5. Top 3 favorite high end designers?
6. High end designer-or-High Street shop? why?
7. Favourtie trends this season?
8. Your picks for next season? What do you think will be popular?
9. Most treasured item in your wardrobe?
10. Number 1 item on your wish list?
11. What made you start blogging?

Don't forget to leave the link to your blog post in the comments:D Id love to read all your answers to my questions. 

x

0 comments:

Post a Comment