November Favourites






So I know we're pretty much nearly half way through December, and a little to close to Christmas than I would like, but it's better late than never for a November favourites, am I right?? 

I don't have an insane amount of unique favourites this month, but I find myself reaching for these beauties a lot more than usual. Are any of these your go to favourite items. 


Aussie Miracle Recharge

This is a leave in conditioner designed to give your hair the added love and nutrients it craves. The cold days and over use of my hair tools means by locks have been hit hard. I begun to notice a lot of fly a ways and split ends so when I spotted this beauty in the 3 for 2 deal in Boots I knew I had to have it. My hair is strong and back to its shiny best. 

Jo Malone - Jasmine and Gingerlilly Purfume. 
I was given this beauty for my graduation and I absolutely adore it. For the last year or so I’ve been known to make de-tours to my local Jo Malone counter just so I could steal a spray of this beauty if I was going somewhere nice. It is such a rich fragrance so one or two spritz’s work perfectly. It includes aromas of black cardamom, ginger and pink pepper in the top notes; the middle notes are jasmine, orchid, water lily and rose; while the base notes encompass leather, sandalwood, kyara incense, patchouli, black amber. All of the notes blend perfectly and provide a very sophiciated scente.

NARS -Last Tango Cinematic Lipstick
This limited edition Lippy created exclusively for the NARS Guy Bourdin Holiday Collection, provides a beautifully intense color with a gorgeously glossy shine. It is the perfect sophiciated brown witout looking too dark and over the top. It is also enriched with Monoï butter and Vitamin E so it nourishes yoru lips while you wear it. What more could you ask for.

Soleil Tan De Chanel

I treated myself to this beauty while I was away during the summer. I had read so much about it for months so I knew I just had to have it. It is a beautiful creamy consistency that can be used under and over your foundation or to contour which is my chosen method. It is a beautiful naturally bronzed colour that looks so natural that is will suit all skin colours. I usually go for dewy looks during the summer, and find myself doing it more and more during the winter now, so this is my perfect tool. If you are not using a pressed poweder or just simply a transulent setting power  for your make up this is perfect.

VO5 Smoothly Does It
I picked up this baby during a 3 for 2 offer in boots. I love all of the VO5 products. They really do what they promise and work well with my hair. This is a heath defence product and also a smoothing serem it is an amazing product. It reduces all flyaways and frizz, and prefect to control your hair all day!!! 

Naturalmente Conditioner
 I was sent this beauty, along with a matching shampoo, this last month and I have fallen in love with this product. Its a new range making its way into the UK & Ireland. It is a mild detalgling cndiitioner which hydrates your hair and scalp. It is suitable for all hair types and reblances the PH of your hair and scalp. Definitely a go to if your hair is in need of some new conditioning love.  

Hope you lovelies have enjoyed my mix of favourites this month, what are some of your favourites?? 

x


0 comments:

Post a Comment