My Holiday Traveling Must-Haves



So this coming monday myself and the boy are hopping on a plane and running away to Paris to spend the last few days of 2013 and ring in the New Year in true style! 
Now that there is only a few days left, the manic packing has begun. Paris is the city of chic and style so bringing a suitcase full of clothes is an absolute must. Along with all of those clothes I need all of my beauty essentials to keep me looking normal during my mini-break. 

This Christmas I was given this fab Ted Baker Make-Up Bag. It may be small but this boy really can hold a lot. From tanning to hair car this baby holds it all. 




My must haves are- 


Cocoa Brown Tan, which many of you see mentioned numerous times on this blog, is my absolute love. They recently came out with an amazing travel sized version of they're world famous 1 Hour Tan. In a carry on friendly 100ml bottle this is perfect to throw in your carry on luggage and save that extra weight for more important things like shoes and bags, and of course if your traveling with certain airlines you need all the weight you can get. 
This will definitely be coming along to Paris with me to keep my 'winter glow' topped up nicely!


Paris is a city for exploring so putting on my make up in the morning usually doesn't get topped up until at least 6 when we get ready for dinner. A quick spray of this baby and my make up will stay firmly on my face, where it should. If you have yet to try this miracle you absolutely must. 


When I fly my hands seem to be quite affected by the recycled air in the plane. They become quite dry and my skin tends to crack. This also happens all the time when in cold climates. Paris is known for being chilly in the winter so my skin is going to need as much nourishing as possible. This handy mini bottle fits into my handbag and clutch perfectly. 


I was lucky enough to win this and a matching soap in a raffle in work. I adore my Jo Malone moisturisers and had contemplated bringing my large tub with me but now I have this mini sized version it is the perfect addition to my travel must haves. This way I can stay smelling beautiful and soft as a baby as well. 


I blogged about this amazing twosome just yesterday. In a mini 30 ml sized packaging I can easily bring them with me and not have to rely on Hotel samples. Many of which never really agree with my hair at all. 


I was given this by the parents as one of my many stocking stuffers this Christmas. It is an amazing giftset filled with the incredible Sexy Mother Pucker glosses. I have long been a lover of this product and now I have enough to keep me going through my trip. All of the colours allow for a wide variety during my trip away and this means I don't have to bring as many lippys as I usually would.




I was recently sent this amazing product. It is an amazing 1-2 times a week powder then when brushed on to your teeth helps to brighten them over the course of time. I have begun today and will go on a 2 times a week course until I have finished the product. I will be writing up a post after my first week and will continue to update it so that you can all see my progress and hopefully my teeth will be beautifully white at the end of it. 


This is the newest beauty to hit the Irish beauty market. I was recently sent one for review and I love it. I have had a few issues with chemicals lately and my skin hasn't been responding to well at all. The lovely people at Cleanse Off Mitt sent me one during the week and I've been using it every night. Just add water and its good to go. Within 20 seconds all of my make up is gone. Its a miracle. It will be released for sale very soon in the new year. 

Hope you've all enjoyed my picks for my holiday must haves. 




0 comments:

Post a Comment