My Asos Fashion Must Haves



So since the summer in Dublin has yet to even begin I'v started to look for comfy warm clothes, yes it really is that depressingly cold and rainy. I am such an asos addict. Its my number 1, mid-lecture, go to website. so while preusing Asos.com this evening, sitting in from the freezing cold wind and rain , I fell in absolute love with alllllll of the below. If only my bank account was slightly healthier, but im sure it would be ok for one or two things, but shhhh dont tell anyone;)








I have wanted a leopard print for coat for forever. They are just soo cute and fashionable for winter yet I dont have the b**ls to wear one! What's your opinion on them?? If worn right they are soo on tread every year, if worn wrong you will look like a chav-y extra from Eastenders.....never a good look









This is the perfect mix between a crop top and a normal one! I (yet again) don't have the nerve to wear a crop top....... Mid section is slightly too wobbly(I promise the workouts start tomorrow;)) but this is the perrrrfect in between!!!! Id wear it with a pair of high wasted jeans or wet look leggings! Summery yet warm enough for this "sunshine" Dublin is experiencing!!!








Maxi dresses have fast become a staple in my summer wardrobe....well at least the one where i am out of this country. I have been looking for a good maxi skirt for ages, and then this little beauty came along. Its so simple and easy to match with other pieces. The slit up the thigh is a sassy little addition;)









Peplum tops have fast become a serious fashion must-have.... and I 'Must' say i 'Have' to get one ;) I think my cold is going to my head with my awful jokes. This is one of the nicest versions I have seen lately. The Back-less feature just makes it all the more appealing. To say I am in love is an understatement.

*Add To Basket....sorry visa*





This is equally a cute peplum.... make it backless and I'd be in Peplum Heaven. If only there was such a place. *sigh* I have quickly gain a fascination for chunky , statement necklaces. This top has both  statement necklace... and top. So 'technically' its an investment



*Also add's to cart;)*




I love love lovvvve colored jeans. Especialllllly raspberry colored. They are so on trend and add a bit of fun to your outfit. Paired with a black leather jacket, a white peplum and a cute pair of black loubs and your set for the night. <3  


Hope you are all well. Im currently sitting on my couch dying of a cold and watching the olympics opening ceremony. totally not sure what my verdict is of it so far.... Its quite ''Out There'' but I'm giving it a shot. These are the moments I wish I was in london, Although I'd say its a hectic mess. Maybe I'm glad I'm a hop across the ocean. 


So are you excited for the Olympics?? Whats your favorite sport to watch??





Much love and Kisses. x






0 comments:

Post a Comment