Summer Has Yet To Arrive

I have yet to actually experience a proper summer in Dublin. This past week has been spent dodging raindrops ( literally) and wearing winter boots. I have given up on sandals. Wet feet are never an attractive thing.
I have however been able to dodge them slightly as Im finally working a 9-5. Bye Bye retail hello actual job.... with proper pay-checks. Im one of those people who doesn't care about being stuck in an office all day. As long as there is money in my pocket and weekends free I'm happy. However it has become quite depressing... meet my breakfast date.....
My lovely desk... However this position isn't permanent, College calls in september but before all that I'm escaping this disgusting weather in favor for...

The Sunny Shores of Charlston, South Carolina.


I love america more than any other place. There is just something about the way off life and the chilled out manner of the people that just puts me at ease! Cant Wait. 
Working my little booty off to save as much as humanly possible so i can Shop Shop Shop(So expect a good few hauls ;)). Many posts will be written while i am gone. 
Have any of you ever been to Charlston?? Would love to know of any good recommendations if you have any , Never been so wanna know where is good to go:)

Speaking of Hauls. Himself recently bought me a b-e-a-u-tful 2nd anniversary pressie... that came in my favorite type of little blue box:) I am one lucky lucky girl. 


I GOT MY TIFFANY KEY:)
I'v wanted one of these for soo soo long, and he just knows me soo well. Its so dainty and classic. It has the most adorable baby pink detail within the heart that just adds to it soo much. I think he definitely deserves the best boyfriend award:D

Hope your all well

Love and Kisses 

x

0 comments:

Post a Comment