Into the White.

Hello all! Hope everyones well, and hello to my new followers!

I have scaled down the makeup buys quite a bit recently, which I'm quite proud of, although my full attention has turned to purchasing new clothes, hello Zara sale! How the tables have turned! I have become a mad woman, once I pick something up I like, thats it, say goodbye to the rest of the day, we're going on a shopping binge. I can't stop. On my break on Friday I went crazy in town, it was pay day after all, and I scoured out H&M, Zara, Topshop and River Island, and left them all with a massive bag of buys in tow. Here are my favourite purchases.


I've been loving big necklaces lately, and got these ones from Topshop and H&M. The flats are from Topshop, €10 on sale! The shirt is from Zara, down from €70 to €20. The little buttons are actually tiny skulls, which makes me feel very Alexander McQueen. And the heels. MY GOD. I debated with myself whether to get these or not, because they hurt a teeny bit, but I absolutely love them. So glad I got them. Also from Zara. :)

I love reading Instagram update posts, and so I thought I'd share mine, now that I am the proud owner of a beautiful new iPhone.


Asos Heels | Tshirt Dress | 7am sky | Chanel things


New Dessert on the menu, Strawberry Plate | Makeup Mess | Dressing for dinner | Chocolate Pave


Sunday Breakfast; Buttermilk Pancakes, Maple Bacon, Poached Nectarines and Vanilla Yoghurt | Blazing | New Purchases | Rhubarb, Ginger and Rose Trifles

Thank you for reading! Hope you are all having a lovely week :)
x

0 comments:

Post a Comment