Klorane Nettle Shampoo Review



Lately my hair has become quite greasy. I have always been a standard every two days washing kind of girl and even then it wouldn't be greasy enough to even have to wash, it could definitely sometimes last till the 3rd day, that was until recently. Lately my hair is becoming greasy almost after a day and a half. I have been using dry shampoo every day and I don't know why. I recently have been taking a lot of cod liver oil and vitamins and after some research I've learned that these may be the cause of it but on the plus side my hair is looking a lot healthier.


I have recently discovered the Klorane Nettle Shampoo for Oily Hair* which is made from botanical ingredients and pure plant extracts and is clinical proven to;

Regulate oils on the scalp.
Enhance the volume of your hair without weighing it down
Gently cleansing and detangling the hair
Over a period of time reduce the frequency in washing


After a few weeks of using this product my hair oils have considerably reduced and no longer am I self conscious about the oily nature of my hair. As I have recently cut all of my scraggy ends my hair is perfect and back to what it used to be thankfully. 

Having oily hair is really a curse and its something I've never really had such oily hair so it really is a change for me and one I really really hate. Thankfully for Klorane* I no long have to be ashamed of my hair.

Klorane* is available in a variety of stockists online and at a variety of stockists 

x

0 comments:

Post a Comment