My Day and Night Skin Care Routine





I have always been very lucky that I have never had acne prone skin or any bad breakouts but what I do have is extremely sensitive skin that can easily react in a rash or swelling. The last few weeks I have however discovered a combination of of facial products that are suiting my skin perfectly and showing it off to its best potential. Its now completely clear and  all red discolouration which I have had in my skin for the last while is final gone. Its like the perfect skin care regime. 

Morning Routine.


In the morning I always begin by washing my face with the Neutrogena Visibly Clear Pink Grapefruit Facial Wash. Not only does this smell incredible it cleans of all excess traces of make up I may have accidentally left that night and leaves my face perfectly ready for the day ahead. I picked this up in boots a few weeks ago as after a long few years of trying millions of different products, Neutrogena is the only high street brand that hasn't cause me any problems or breakouts. 

After cleansing I moisturiser my face with the Origins Ginzing Energy Boosting Moisturiser*. I recently discovered this product and have fallen in love. It really boosts the skin and preps my skin for the day ahead. 

After I have moisturised I also apply eye cream. I have always loved the Boots Vitamin E Gentle Eye Cream with SPF 15. This is such a cheap and cheerful eye cream. I have always been though about the importance of eye cream and as I'm still so young spending a lot on an eye cream isn't essential yet but one day it will be. If my eyes are ever puffy or swollen - which can definitely happen after a late night or a bit to much wine, so I always reach for my Garnier Caffeine Roll on . This is a must have for me and has been for years. 

Once all of this is done its time for make up and the day ahead. 

Night time Routine. 

Most days I wear make up, although I do try to go one day a week with no make up at all just to give my skin a rest. I have a huge amount of make up remover products that I adore but at the moment I'm really loving my Avéna Extremely Gentle Cleanser*. This is a liquid cream that doesn't require any rinsing off just a light rubbing off with a cotton pad and voile your make up is gone. I follow this with my Bioderma Micelle Solution*. This is a well known blogger favourite and I'm so happy to have gotten my hands on it. I use this just to take of the final residue of make up in case the Avéne* missed any. 

After all of my make up is removed, and if my skin is in need of a bit of moisture, I use Bio Oil. I have always used Bio Oil to treat scars and fix my uneven skin tone. I recently heard of a beauty trick miss Kim K uses in which Bio Oil is put on the face and then covered by moisturiser to give your skin an intense moisturising treatment. Every few nights I have been doing this with my Origins moisturiser I mentioned earlier. If my skin seems ok moisture wise I will just use my Orgins* and I'm ready to go. 

I know its a lot of work and sadly a pretty penny but your skin is always with you no matter how many chemical peels or botox you plan in the future its always important to treat your skin well in the early years. 


Hope this gives you some ideas if your looking for a new skin care routine. 


x


0 comments:

Post a Comment