January Favourites


On New Years I made a promise to myself that I would post a favourites post every month, however like most of my favourites I can never manage to actually post the on the month. January has been an odd month for favourites with me. I've been discovering so many new beauty items and also going back to old favourites, so here are my currently beauty loves.






1. Origins GinZing Moisteriser,

This stuff is incredible. I've only been using it now nearly 2 weeks and its firmly in place as one of my new favourites. If you read my tweet about a certain skin reaction to an organic tanning lotion you will know I have very sensitive skin. This cream has soothed my skin and reduced all signs of redness in my skin pigment and left me with a natural glow. It is also extremely hydrating so it is pampering my skin after all of this horrible weather.

2. L'Oreal Lumi Magique Base Primer.

I blogged about this baby only a few weeks ago, ranting and raving about all of its amazing qualities. It is a beautiful under skin luminous primer that makes your skin look fresh and rejuvenated. What more  can a girl as for!

3. Dior Lipgloss in 453 

I have never really been much of a lipgloss girl. With all this hair wearing lipgloss becomes more of a hassle than it's worth, so when I bought this many months ago it was never one I would reach for every single day. That is until recently. I've been noticing I've been grabbing this baby more and more lately and I love it. It is such a girly shade and perfect for the spring. 

4. Sephora Express Drying Oil

I blogged about this weeks ago in my sephora haul. When I purchased it I will admit I was skeptical. An oil that can dry your nails seemed to good to be true but it honestly wasn't. Every time I paint my nails I've been reaching for this to finish them off and it does the trick every time. If your near a sephora make sure you pick one up! And pick one up for me too while your at it! 

5. Aussie Miracle recharge Shine 

My hair has gone to absolute tatters, so much so I'm counting down the hours until my hair cut in 2 days. I'm one of those people that try to grow there hair for as long as possible but it think I may have left it a little long this time. My ends have all split and my hair feels 100% lifeless and meh! However since I began back using this old friend there has been some life injected into my hair.  It's not as unmanageable any more and definitely looks a lot more put together. 

Hopefully you enjoyed my favourites what are yours? 

x

0 comments:

Post a Comment