Friday Night Outfit of the Night


So Friday night I decided to let my hair down and head out for a night out with my girls. Its the best way to unwind and relax after a horribly busy week in work.

We headed to Dublin's newest hotspot Sam's Bar on Dawson Street. I would recommend this bar to anyone who wants a fun and chilled night out full of tasty cocktails. 

For our night out I didn't go too dressy since we weren't heading anywhere else after so my ever faithful leather leggings were a must, and my new Mango jacket I got that morning in the post. 

Apologies for the shaky photos. I didn't manage to take any pre- tequila  





Jacket- Mango
Top- Asos
Leather Leggings- Vila
Heels- Topshop
Handbag- Dolce & Gabanna 

To celebrate us working so awfully hard the last few weeks champagne was a must! 


What did you do this weekend?? 

x



0 comments:

Post a Comment