Alpro Soya #AlproAM Challenge- Recipes Part 1


So a few weeks ago I was asked to participate in the #AlproAM challenge. This is a 7 day challenge to create unique smoothies every morning using Alpro Soya products and a variety of fruits of veggies. 

I was so excited to get going on this challenge as I have become mildly obsessed with the gym this last month in a final attempt to get rid of the last 21 years work of giggle from my bottom. So what better way to get motivated then a yummy healthy morning breakfast!! 


Along with the Alpro goodies I have used to create my smoothie, they were incredibly kind and send fruit and veg to get me started as well as an amazing fitness tool to help me keep track of everything. More on that later!!;) 

So my recipes!! 

I've never made smoothies before, I'm more of a juice girl, so I was very confused as to what would go with what. So of course google was used and I came up with some incredibly yummy recipes, which I'm sure you've all seen pop up on my twitter feed. 

Day 1- Monday! 


What better day to start of a health eating pattern then at the beginning of the week.....of course silly billy here didn't take into account the amount of time needed for smoothie making. This was a quick one and it was super yummy as an after 6.30am gym session(I know in crazy) 



This magical monster was- 
A handful of blueberries
A handful of Spinach
An Avacado 
Half a cup of Alpro Soya Yogurt. 


The mix of yogurt and avocado made this smoothie extra creamy, and super super yummy. 

Day 2. Tuesday! 


This is really a green machine smoothie. Super light and refreshing and something that would seriously be nice with Vodka during the summer!! 



This baby was-
A big bunch of Kale 
A quarter of a cucumber 
Alpro Soya Almond Milk



It's the perfect summer drink- sadly Ireland isn't anything close to summer 

Day 3- Wednesday! (Today!!)


This morning I decided to mix things up and try a less green smoothie!!  Now I know this doesn't look remotely appealing but it's really quite tasty. 


This tasty glass contains- 
Alpro Soya Yougart
Handful of Kale
A quarter of a cucumber 
An avocado 
2 beetroots. 


The beetroots really give it a unique flavour and add some life to the green vegetable taste. 

So far these have been my smoothies for the week and I love them. 

I feel so full after breakfast and it keeps me on tract during lunch at work. I'm choosing a salad over a roll because I'm in a healthier frame of mind. 

Now as I mentioned earlier in the post it wasn't just a range of foodie products I received. I was also lucky enough to be gifted an amazing techie fitness tool. I adore my apps when it comes to fitness. It's so much fun to track your daily fitness, however this baby take it to a whole new level. 


The FitBit is a bracelet like device worn on the wrist during the day time and also as you sleep. It tracks your distance, steps and also logs your food and water intake. When worn in bed it tracks your sleeping patterns as well, something I find seriously amazing. It also uses your height/weight and age to calculate your metabolism and calculate your calories as well as giving you an ideal calorie intake to reach each day to reach your ideal weight. It's like having a personal trainer on your wrist. It syncs to an app on the iPhone so you can pop on during the day and take a peek at how your doing. It is really fitness of the next generation. 




If your like me and in need of something to kick you into gear this is really it. 

Here's to a new bikini body by July (I hope!!!) 


0 comments:

Post a Comment