L’Oreal Paris Lumi Magique Primer Review



A few weeks ago I read a review on Liana Beauty . I have loved Amelia's blog for years and always trust her and her blogging must haves.


She blogged about this dupe for the Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector. I had toyed with the idea of buying the Becca but after her rave review I knew I had to have the L'Oreal version at nearly a 1/3 a price. 



The L'Oreal Paris Lumi Magique Primer can be used as and under make up primer or also an over makeup highlight. I prefer to go for the under foundation option as it really uses the product for its best potential. 

When applied with your everyday routine your left with the most beautiful and natural glow. This product perfectly illuminates your face, and leaves you looking fresh and awake. It's as if you have permanent studio lights following you around all day showing off you skin to its best potential. 

There's no greasy texture to this product and when applied it soaks into your skin perfectly & doesn't affect the application of your foundation. It's really a god send for girls who want that fresh, highlighted look.


It is the perfect product to give you a natural and classic glow without looking like a disco ball, & at €15 it is extremely affordable as well. 

I think its time to treat yourself for making it through January with this baby!! Believe me its worth it.

x

0 comments:

Post a Comment