MAC Huggable Lipcolour Review


While roaming around my local MAC the other day I stumbled upon a new range of lippys on display. Obviously as every  other MAC Lippy Obsessive I was very intrigued. The new Huggable Lipcolour Lipsticks are designed to hug your lips and stay bright and luminous for up to 6 hours. At hearing this I was hooked. 

I swatches all of the colours and fell in love immediately so I knew I had to have one. Touché immediately took my fancy as I adore a neutral lip shade that can be worn everyday. 


The MAC Huggable Lipsticks have a very similar consistency to their bestselling Cremesheen formula, however when used on the lips it gives a mild lipgloss constancy and you can immediately feel a lipgloss texture in it ''Hugging'' your lips. 

Now I'm not really a lipgloss lover but this is completely different. It isn't as sticky as most lip glosses but it has the lasting power you would usually get with a lipgloss. 


The colour pigment, with most of MAC Lipsticks is as expected amazing. Even when the gloss texture wears off, as you would expect with eating and drinking, the colour still has a mild staying power on the lips.


Also as seen in the photos, the packaging is different from mainline MAC Lipglosses. This time it is a beautiful Chrome packaging that is the perfect addition to any make up bag. 

There are 12 colours to choose from , all as beautiful as each other. I will definitely be popping back into MAC this week to pick myself up another one, and who knows maybe even some more MAC goodies as well. 

x

0 comments:

Post a Comment