Pearly's Weekly Teeth Whitening Powder Review



So a few weeks ago, in my Holiday Traveling Must Haves Post, I wrote about my new love affair with Pearly's. I received the Teeth Whitening Powder a few weeks ago, and I've absolutely fallen in love. 

If you know me personally, you know I hate my teeth. Ive always had a small overlap in my front teeth which I despise, so sadly no close up teeth shots, and with my obsession with black coffee and red wine, my teeth have a serious amount of stains built up over the years. So I was unbelievably happy when this came through my letterbox. 


I've heard amazing things of Pearly's in the past and know that they work very very well. So I was insanely happy to be given the chance to try them out. 

I have never used a Whitening Powder before so I was very intrigued to try it out. Use it instead of your regular toothpaste once or twice a week. Dip a wet tooth brush into the container and brush your teeth as you regularly would for 2 minutes. You are left with an immediate whitening effect and minty fresh breath. 

Like many whitening products this contains elements of Bicarbonate and also Green Tea. I was afraid as it was a powder it would make my teeth feel mildly sensitive but it doesn't at all one bit. 



I have used this product for around 3 weeks and I adore it, I also notice that I have a large quantity left so safe to say this will be lasting me a seriously long time. It really is an amazing whitening powder and one that I will definitely be repurchasing once I finish this packet.  

If your teeth are in need of a pick me up and a whitening you can buy this in Harvey Nichols in Dundrum, where you can also try out the Pearly's treatments as well as the at home products. 

I wouldn't definitely suggest everyone buys this, I've already convinced the boy to buy one himself its that incredible. 

x

0 comments:

Post a Comment