Eye of Horus Make Up Review




So last week the lovely ladies at Amazing PR and Eye Of Horus Cosmetics sent me a beautiful package of some of their fabulous Eye Products. 


I had never heard of the brand before, but after a bit of research I realised just how much this brand is loved and coveted for their amazing eye products. This made me so excited for my package. The minute it popped through my door I was straight to testing it all out.


They sent me their amazing Goddess Mascara and Goddess Eye Pencil. What a lucky girl I was.





The Goddess Mascara is an incredible volumising mascara with a very hourglass shaped brush and a flexible wand. I have a love for mascaras and thanks to that I have a vast collection of them but this is definitely one of my new go-to's. It is also formulated with ancient Moringa Oil for Sensitive Eyes which I really like as I have extremely sensitive eyes and skin. Definitely a thumbs up from me!!



The Goddess Eye Pencil I received was in a beautiful bronze shade. This is a combination of waxes in creamy rich matte and metallic formulas that glide on and are also waterproof!! They also have a very long staying power which is an essential for every girl really. On the other end of the eye pencil is a smudgier which is perfect for creating a beautifully bronzed upper eyelid look which I have been rocking with this for the last few days. 


You can buy the Eye of Horus products at selected retailers, which you can find here or at the online store here  

For any eye make up junkie I would definitely recommend these products. They are amazing!!!

x

0 comments:

Post a Comment