Sephora Haul!!


So as many of you read, I spent New Years Eve in Paris, it was one of the most amazing holidays I have ever been on. Now since I was in Paris it would have been rude of me not to obviously go to Sephora. However I'm not really sure John was too happy about going every day!!! Since I went every day I picked up a good few goodies. 

I'm at a stage with my make up collection where I actually don't need anything. I have everything I need and want so Sephora was really about stocking up on my Sephora favourites, and of course discovering a few new Sephora goodies. 



Skincare


As I have mentioned many many times before I adored my Sephora Triple Action Cleansing Water so it would have been rude not to stock up on some more in case I don't get near a Sephora any time soon. 
I also spotted the 2 in 1 waterproof eye makeup remover gel. I was really intrigued by it, and if it gets rid of my makeup after a night out and not leave me with Panda Eyes I'll take it. 
I then spotted my new favourite face cleaner out of the side of my eye. This neon green Exfoliating Face Disk was so amazing I actually went back and repurchased a second one the next morning. Use with a small  squeeze of face wash and you make up is removed in a flash. If your near a Sephora any time soon you need this. 

Nail Polish 


Sephora had an amazing 3 for 2 offer on all nail varnish when I was there as well as another one free when I signed up to their in store loyalty card. It was heaven to  a nail addict like me. I got myself 5 different shades. 
(L) to (R)

I absolutely adore Sephora Polishes. I have used them for year and find them so pigmented and long lasting. 

Lippys


Surprisingly I have never tried any Sephora lip products. I was really intrigued to try them and I though it was about time to treat myself to a few pieces 
I bought 2 lipsticks in number 8 and number 9. Both neutral shades with a mild shine to them. 
I also picked up 2 lip glosses. One a light pink in shade 52 and a hot pink in shade 47. I adore both of these they are amazing. 
I picked up a lip liner in Native Nude to go with my simple nude lipsticks. The Sephora lip liners are amazing and I already have 2 of them in my collection. 
Lastly I picked up a Lip Crayon in Miami Pink and a Lip Balm. Both of which are incredible. 

Make Up


While in Sephora I also picked up 2 repurchases to my collection. My MAC Studio Fix and NARS Orgasm. Both essentials to my Make Up Collection. 



Last but not least I picked up some more nail goodies. I bought myself a new Glass Nail File as my OPI one recently snapped, and a Sephora Express Dry Oil. Both of which are now essentials in my nail polish routine. 

Hope you enjoyed my Haul and I have you some new goodies to purchase the next time your near a Sephora or even perusing their online store. 

Happy Shopping, Don't Spend TOOO Much,

x









0 comments:

Post a Comment