Alpro Soya #AlproAM Challenge- Recipes Part 2


So a few days ago I posted the first 3 recipes from my Alpro AM Smoothie challenge, which is a challenge to make a smoothie each day for a week using a mixture of Alpro Soya products and fruits and vegetables. 

I've been posting each of my smoothies on twitter each day so you've probably already seen a sneak peak, and I have to say I feel incredible now that I've finished. Every morning I have gotten so excited about heading to my little blender station and creating a new smoothie. 

Even though my 1 week challenge is over, I'm definitely going to keep it up. It just gives me such a boost every morning and sets me up for the day ahead. 

I've also decided that I'm going to replace all dairy products in my diet with Alpro products. I feel so incredible and not as groggy as I do when I consume dairy. So this challenge has really changed my diet.

Now on to the rest of my smoothie recipes. 

Day 4- Thursday


This was by far the yummiest smoothie in this whole challenge. It tasted just like a milkshake!! I never though I would be a fan of dates at all but it really added a beautiful sweetness to the drink.



This Yummy Mixture is

Alpro Unsweetened Almond Milk
Banana
Medjool Dates

Day 5- Friday


Friday morning I decided to make a fully green smoothie using a mix of fruit and veg. It was the perfect pick me up to get me through Friday in work. 



This Yummy Smoothie contained

Alpro Soya Almond Milk
1/3 of a Cucumber
2 Kiwis
Handful of Spinach 


The Kiwis really gave this a creamy texture which was incredible. 

Day 6- Saturday


Saturday morning I was slightly 'delicate' after Friday night out with the girls so a yummy fruity smoothie was needed to make me feel like a normal human again.


This cure contains

Alpro Soya Almond Milk
2 Beetroots
A Banana

This mixture of the beetroot and the banana really gave me the perfect detox drink from Fridays antics. 

Day 6- Sunday


Yesterday Morning I wanted to give my self a mix of all my favourites from this challenge. It was the perfect ending to this incredible challenge. 


This smoothie contained 

Alpro Soya Yougart
1/4 of a Melon
2 Kiwis
Handful of Spinach
Medjool Dates



I have absolutely loved doing this challenge, and even in the last week I am feeling a million times better than before. Definitely a habit I am going to be keeping up!

Have you done a smoothie challenge before??

How did it work for you?

x



0 comments:

Post a Comment