What's New To Cocoa Brown

 As many of you know from my contant tweeting and blog features. I LOVE COCOA BROWN! Not only is it an irish tan, it is an incredible range of products. It's crazy to believe Cocoa Brown is just over 1 year old!! I can't remember tanning before them. 

They released 4 coveted products last year that we all know and love! 


The classis 1 hour tan 

Day and night tan 

Chocolate Whip Moisturiser 

Tough Stuff Exfoliator

All of these I adore and love. I use them on a regular basis to keep my golden glow all year round.   

Now these ladies are never ones to disappoint and they have been teasing us all with snaps of their new Spring collection coming into stores this march. I got so excited when I saw all of these baby's that I knew I just had to tell you all about them. 


Cocoa Brown 1 hour tan DARK!! 
An all new formulae to their classic 1 hour tan this baby is bound to get dark tan lovers in a tissy!! No more applying 2 coats you can now save your Cocoa Brown and use this baby instead! 


 Gentle Bronze 

This has to be the product I'm most excited for. Between tanning I always use a tinted moisteriser and now I can keep using my Cocoa Brown products with this newbie!! I've been waiting for them to bring out a gradual tanner for ages and now they have answered my prayers. 

 Lovely Legs

No more Sally Hansen girls this is the new savour for nights out. I love leg sprays and I can't wait to see what this looks like on the legs!!! 


Smooth and Soft 

This is my dream gift set. The perfect pre and post tanning accessory. This will definitely ensure an even natural glow!! 

I bet your now as excited as I am about all of these new Cocoa Brown products. I can't wait to get my hands on them all so I can give a full review of each! Out March 13 I will be first in line to pick them all up 

0 comments:

Post a Comment