Whats In My Make Up Bag


With all of the numerous posts I have written and drafted on this blog, I have yet to do a whats in my make up bag. I know its the obvious choice but yet missy here has completely forgotten.

No until recently I wasn't one to usually carry around make up bags. That was until i picked up my beautiful new one from Ted Baker recently. Its just too pretty not to carry around, and it packs enough for a full face that you no longer have to worry about how crap you look if your invited to after work drinks.

I am obsessed with my make up - as obvious since I write about it on here all the time. I also like to touch up my make up during the working day, and also after work its nice to refresh my face before I pop out. 

Whats In My Make Up Bag


Make Up Bag- Ted Baker


Mouristeriser- Bioderma Atoderm Créme
I was recently sent some Bioderma Cleansing Water, and I was also sent a load of amazing samples of the Bioderma Moisturisers and I love them all. They are so handy I have been popping them into all of my make-up bags and handbags just to have on the go. 

Primer- Benefit PoreFessional and L'Oreal Lumi Magique
I always have these 2 on me at all times. I will always put on my L'Oreal Lumi Magique first and then after foundation I apply my Benefit Pore-fessional to reduce my pores. You can also do this pre-foundation as well. 

Foundation-Chanel-Vitalumiére Aqua Foundation
I adore this foundation and am continuously am re-purchasing it multiple times over. Its the perfect lightweight foundation that works well for a day time look. I always apply it with my Crown Brush F20 to buff it out and to ensure a streak free and even application. 

Concealer- MAC NC30 Studio Finish Concealer
I have mentioned on the blog before that I have extremely dark under eye circles from a genetic condition which really sucks on my no make up days. This concealer is the only one that hides them completely. I aways apply it with my beauty blender to ensure it reaches the inner corners of my eyes and blends out into my foundation. 

Blusher- NARS Orgasm
This is a staple is most beauty lovers make up bags so I don't even need to explain why I adore this amazing blusher so much. Its just perfect!!

Bronzer- Benefit Hoola Bronzer *
I got this product in December and I haven't used any other bronzer since. Its absolutely amazing and very blendable and neutral. 

Highlighter-Benefit- Girl Meets Pearl*
I adore the benefit mini's. They are so handy to pop in your make up bag and use whenever you like. I have had this now for about 6 months and Its still so full. I'm shocked. There is a lot of product in this baby and there is still a lot of product left. 

Eyeshadow- Mac Eyeshadow Palette
I always carry my daily MAC eyeshadows. My go to's are Nylon, Wedge and Amber Lights

Eyeliner- Bourjois- Khol & Contour in Ultra Black
I have tried so many High End and Drug Store eyeliners yet this is the one that I always without fail go back to. It has an incredible staying powder and doesn't wear off or smudge during the day. Definitely a star buy.

Eyebrows-Benefit Gimme Brow*
This has quickly become my favourite brow product in my collection. With micro fibers, it attaches to the natural hairs in your brows and enhances the natural fullness of the brow. 

Mascara- MAC- In Extreme Dimensions 3D Black Lash
This is one of the best MAC mascaras I have ever tried. It gives incredible volume and length without clumping the lashes.

Powder- The Pore-Fession Agent Zero Shine*
I love this as a final setting powder. It reduces all shine on the face. I just use it on my forehead and my nose so that I have a little bit of dewiness left. 

Lippy- MAC Huggable Lip Colour in Touché and Chanel Cocoa Rouge in 70 Sourire
I always have these 2 stable sin my collections at all times. They are so wearable for the day time and perfect to throw in your handbag and pull out when you need a top up.

Whats in you're Make Up Bags?? Any of the same products as me?
x


0 comments:

Post a Comment