Charleston Day 5 , 6 & 7

The last few days have seriously just ran away from me!! Iv been stuck in outer layer of hurricane Isaac so iv been in full blown stir crazy zone.
Monday though we got to enjoy our resort for what it is. We walked through the neighbourhood and then took our golf cart and drove along the 5 miles that is Wild Dunnes.
And I saw my first alligator



Will admit it scared the crap out of me

I didn't realise how beautiful the resort is until we walked around it. Its on my bucket list to have a holiday house here now.








Tuesday we got fully stranded thanks to Isaac. Within the space of 10 mins our deck was flooded. It was the most insane downpour iv ever seen.







Coming from Ireland, even I was shocked at how much rain their was. It was crazy.
Been stuck in the house quickly got old and I fully experienced being stir crazy. It really isn't nice. So to curb my stir crazy-ness we went SHOPPING. However this shopping did occur in an open mall. Having no roof in the torrential downpour is not a good situation. However Victoria Secrets and MAC helped me
Nothing helps weather depression like a new lippy....I chose BRAVE! Isn't it cute




I love it:) I think it may even replace creme cup!
Today however was actually a nice day(for the most part) and what did do?? SHOPPING! I think it was only logical because a) we didn't get to do much with the weather yesterday and b) the
boys were visiting a war ship... Aka boring central
We headed into king st and shopped!:) I gots pressies for the fam and the cutiest shoes ever




PINK LOAFERS! I'm in love! Have one serious haul to post when I'm back.
Now I'm all curled up after a lovely dinner in the middle of the most insane thunder and lightning storm curled up on the couch watching keeping up with the kardashians and drinking my new obsession




Seriously loving my Lemon La Croix. It's like sparkling water with lemon. No calories and no fat just amazing.
X


0 comments:

Post a Comment