Chanel and Pearls, Outfit of the Night


Hi lovelies, 

I feel like its actually been a lifetime since I last posted an outfit of the day. I dont think many of you would be interested in my exam wardrobe of pajamas and sweat pants! 
Saturday night I headed out with the boyfriend and his family for his brothers birthday dinner. It was amazing to finally feel human again an make myself look pretty. You have no idea how amazing applying tan was... no longer look like a sick child. 
I was however regretting dinner on Sunday as my mild freedom from the books resulted in a little too much wine and a very sore head. 
It honestly was all worth it to be able to wear heels and my Chanel again. 
OOTN
Cardigan; H&M
Top; DKNY
Jeans; Topshop
Heel; Kurt Guiger
Bag; Chanel
 Pearls; Zara

I honestly cannot get enough of my pink heels at the moment. I just think they are so much fun and definitely a worthwhile purchase. Also think they go quite well with my dear chanel. 


Hopefully I'll have a good few more Outfit Of The Day/Night for you all as exams are (extremely) slowly coming to an end, by May 16th I will be free and finally dressing like a normal human being, I honestly cant wait
I have a fab April favourites post coming Wednesday and a fab carb filled pasta cooking blog on Friday,I may have pre-preped a few. I've been getting so annoyed at my inability to blog and study so I prepped a few lovely blog posts for you all to enjoy in the next few days!!:D

hope your all well
do any of you have exams? If you do I'm sure your doing fab.

x

0 comments:

Post a Comment