Happy Blog Birthday!!!!!





Hi lovelies
So as some of you may or may not know, today is my bloggy woggies birthday!!!

It's 1 today:)

Now those of you who have been with me from the beginning will know that my blog is a older than 1, it was actually 4 during April, but as many will see from my archives I don't have any posts before last year, they are all safely stored away in drafts. Before than this was strictly a fashion and fashion show review blog. I guess I wanted to be the next fashion reporter when I started this but well it just wasn't me, I was so on and off here and it was never consistent. It just wasn't.......ME,!

Then after a long hiatus while studying for exams last may I decided to come back again, and this was the best decision I ever made. Since then I changed this blog to something I a) never expected it to me and b) something I always wanted it to be without even knowing.




When I came on here I had 38 followers, In a year it has gone to nearly 640! This is insane. It is the most amazing feeling to sign on here each day and see that people actually want to follow, read and comment on these little rambles I write. It means the absolute world to me. You have no idea.


I would love to thank each and every one of you who has followed , read, commented on my blog or even just passing through. Your views mean the absolute world to me. This blog has given me the oportunities to meet some seriously amazing people and I have made some incredible friends. I have found a completely new world and I have each and every one of you to thank for this.



Thank you all so much, and here's to the next year..... The best is seriously yet to come


Also in honour of my dear blogs birthday, I would love you all soo soo much if you could nominate my blog in the Cosmo/next blog awards for the best lifestyle blog. This literally takes 5 minutes and it means the absolute world to me
VOTE HERE!!
X

0 comments:

Post a Comment