Life Lately

Hi Lovelies 

So exam season had thanfully  coming to a close and I couldnt be happier. These are my (hopefully) final ever exams and honestly I'm soo happy there  done. 

Im so happy they've been going well, well I say that now dont quote me if the results so differently. I wanted to do a life lately post because I absolutely love doing them and I hate that I haven't been personal on this blog in a long time. 


My Nespresso machine has become my best friend and #1 study buddy these last few weeks. I find myself up far to early for my eyes to function and studying all through the day so a black coffee is not only great to have its a necessity. 


And to make me feel a bit prettier while drinking my coffee and writing out my notes I've started summer early on my nails. I blogged about these butter london polishes already and believe me when I say you will love them! 


Another thing keeping me occupied when taking a break from studying is my hair. I bought these bad boys a while back in boots and finally, with a good two glasses of wine, I got the never to do it on saturday, with the help of himself of course. I used the darker shade on the majourity of my hair and I really love the effect its given. 


I love how light it is for summer. I've never dyed my hair until recently and quite weary about going near my roots but for the moment this is perfect. I think I may do this shade a bit more and slightly higher in to the roots to make it more intense but may wait a while first. Not sure if ill touch the blonder shade. Just a tad bit scared to go that blonde........ but could go there soon enough. 


Wine O'clock has become a firm time on my studying schedule lately! As long as I dont have an exam the next morning 1 class certainly wont hurt......and Im sure 3 wont either. 

what have you guys been up to lately? are you doing exams as well? 

x



0 comments:

Post a Comment