Would You Rather? Beauty Tag


Hi Lovelies, 

So I found this post on the lovely Kayleigh's blog x-couturegirl-x . Like her , I had stumbled upon this tag on you tube the last while and found it so much fun. I love playing would you rather, it's such a giggle. So it's great to be able to do it involving make up as well. I love doing tags and the minute I saw this I just knew I had to do it. 


Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks, and lipglosses or lose all of your palettes and eyeshadows?

This is a fairly tough one as I love love love them both but to be honest I think I may just love my lip products just a tiny tiny bit more. I wear them every day, while my eyeshadow is usually reserved for the days when I have time to concentrate and put it on. I guess it would be buy buy to eyeshadow and stick to my everyday basics of eye liner and lipgloss. 

Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again?

Honestly neither in a million years, but I guess I'd have to say let it grow. I'd say it would be annoying as hell but at least I'd have my hair. I'd be like a real life Rapunzel


Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?

I'd definitely go with a coral. As much as I love my pink cheeks, they can sometimes be a bit to much I love how understated coral blusher is and would have to go with that. 

If you had £1000 to spend, Would you rather buy clothes or makeup?

Without a doubt 100% has to be clothes. As much as I love my beauty and makeup products, clothes are my weakness. I just cant stop buying. I genuinely think my boyfriend is contemplating a retail therapy detox for me. I just cant help myself when clothes are involved. 


Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner, or eyeliner as lipstick?

Definitely neither, buuuuut if I have to choose definitely eyeliner as lipstick. There are so many different colour eyeliners out there so it would be easy to imitate a lip colour, and honestly I couldn't imagine anything worse than smearing a lippy across my eyelid. 


Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora?

Sadly Ireland hasn't been graced with a Sephora yet, but we do have a trusty Mac thank god. Every time I go abroad I make sure to sniff out the closes Sephora and completely go crazy. Its a beauty lovers dream!! So I'd definitely pick Sephora. They stock so many amazing brand that would make up for the lack of Mac in my life. 

Would you rather only use one eyeshadow color or one lip color for the rest of your life?
As much as I love my lippy, I'd definitely have to say goodbye in favour of my eyeshadows instead!!!! I usually stick to a pale pink the majority of the time so I'd have to live with that and just play around with my eyes instead. 


Would you rather wear winter clothes in summer or summer clothes in winter?

As much as I definitely need the winter clothes the majourity of the year in Ireland, I love escaping to the sun as much as possible and I hate hate hate being to wrapped up in layers in the sunshine so I'd definitely say summer clothes in winter. You can always layer all your summer clothes on to keep warm, or else just move to the sunshine all year round!


Would you rather dark nails or bright nails all year round?

As much as I love my dark nails in the winter, I definitely favour bright colours more often. They just make my nails so much happier.

Would you rather give up your favorite lip product or your favorite eye product?

I'd have to say my favourite lippy. I love experimenting with my eyes far to much and there always other options of lip colours if my favourite's gone. 


Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a pony tail or a messy bun?
I dont usually wear my hair up that often unless I'm in college or just lazing about, I always think it makes my forehead look huge if I pull it off my face, but out of the two I have to pick a messy bun, Its my go-to style on my lazy days relaxing.


Would your rather never being able to paint your nails again or never use lipgloss?

I rarely every wear lipglosses because I just find they get far to sticky after a while and I love painting my nails so this is a no brainer. My nails win over all. I hate not having polish on them It just doesnt feel right.


Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all? or sharpie them in everyday?
As much as I'm not the biggest fan of my eyebrows i definitely couldnt live without them so I'd have to pick sharpying them in every morning. May just make me like them more. Need an eyebrow master at the moment anyone interested please come help. 


Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish?

I'd definitely have to live without nail polish. As much as I hate not wearing polish I could not bear never wearing make up. Its a necessity especially on my early mornings pre my starbucks visit. I dont think anyone needs to see that face make up free. 

Hope you all enjoyed reading my answers. Let me know if you do this tag. I'd love to read your answers!!! 

xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment