A Well Deserved Night Out

Hi lovelies


So as some of you may know from my constant ramblings I'VE FINISHED COLLEGE!! I sat my final "final" exams on Thursday and couldn't be happier. Hopefully they all went ok and come the beginning of July my results prove it. So as a celebration was in order I headed out with college for a seriously celebratory night filled with drunken heart to hearts and a very very sore head the next morning.



There's no better way to celebrate the end of exams than with loads of champers and fab company.


For the night I wore
Top: Zara
Cardi: Topshop
Leggings: H&m
Shoes: Topshop
Clutch: Primark/Penny's

I had planned to wear a skirt but that's to a tanning malfunction I look as if I applied my tan on in the dark so leggings were the best way to go.


I honestly can't wrap my head around that were finished. It's still so weird to me. I don't know what to do with myself. I have a fab interview on Wednesday, so hopefully things come true, wish me luck!! One thing I am sure of is that I'm not letting any one of my college friends leave , I shared far too many memories with them to let them go. As sad as it is to be done I honestly am so happy to finally be able to grow up. 


I'm now so ready to get off on holidays and properly relax. It's only a little over a month and I can't wait. My tan and cocktails are calling me.

Are any of you in the middle of exams.?. Hopefully there all going fab! Its all worth it when they are done.

X








0 comments:

Post a Comment