Candy Nails! Butter London Nail Polish Review




Hi Lovelies, 

Hope you all are well, I'm finally nearing the end of my exams, thank god... so it's really really beginning to feel a lot like summer. I'm getting so excited to get out into the sun and enjoy myself with maybe a cocktail or two in hand, and to accompany that cocktail I shall have some colourful summer nails. 
A few months ago I was lucky enough to be invited to the launch of Butter London's new Spring Collection , and even luckier to walk away with some lovely goodies from the evening. 

I featured this in my post about the launch, but honestly think they need a post on their own. They are quickly becoming my go to colours for the summer and I cannot wait to sit on the beach in Spain with perfectly pastel panted nails (that was a lot of p's)

These are perfect colours to go with any bikini


I have never come across such pigmented nail polishes before, one coat is pretty much perfect, although I'm always a double coat person with polish. 

They are so summer-y and colourful, they are the perfect way to get me out of my winter nails and into some amazingly colourful options. 


I've been wearing Kerfuffle for the last while, on top of the most amazing fake nails ever- they are my new obsession. I got an insane amount of complements with this colour on my nails and it definitely made writing out mountains of notes for my exams a lot easier. 


Whats your favourite colour from the Butter London collection?? 

x



0 comments:

Post a Comment