The Perfect Summer Accessories



Hi lovelies

So as I'm in the summer mood lately I love showing you all my amazing summer finds. I recently did a post on my summer bikini picks some of which I stocked up on myself , and now I have some seriously adorable and stylish summer accessories to add to you summer wardrobe. 

These pieces are the perfect addition to your summer wardrobe wether your roaming around town meeting the girls for cocktails or your lounging on the beach topping up you tan. I cannot wait to get my hands on these myself. Coming from Accessorize which I have been a lover off for years , these pieces are part of the Eden collection. It is the perfect selection of bohemian  and style at amazing prices. 

How much do you love this collection. It is filled with such incredible pieces that I cannot wait to wear. They would go perfectly with every outfit and are so practical. I especially love the statement necklaces. When I go away I usually limit my wardrobe to bikinis during the day and a simple skirt and tank top at night so I love to pair statement necklaces with them to add a bit of colour. The lemon yellow clutch would also be the perfect addition to brighten up an outfit as well. 

Cannot wait to treat my self to a few of these pieces. At such good prices it would be rude not to. Why not have a look at the Accessorize website and pick a few of the pieces up for yourself, its exactly what I'm doing this right now.

What's your favourite summer accessory? 
X



0 comments:

Post a Comment