The Perfect Date Night Outfit


Hello Lovelies, 

So now that exam are over I'm finally getting back into enjoying my free time after weeks of study. I still havent fully gotten around the fact that I'm now finished college but I'm slowly getting back into the habit of sleeping in and days spent in pajamas. 

However I dont always lie about. Last weekend himself and I headed off on a lovely date night to celebrate finishing exams for moi and wish him luck for his professional exams next month. It was a definitely needed chilled out night with italian food and lots of red wine. 
I couldnt have asked for more. 

It was also my last 'happy' meal for the next few weeks. Only a few weeks left until I head off into the sun and I'm determined to get my ass in shape and a good few inches smaller. 

I'm actually typing this in full gym gear post workout. now thats what I call dedication.  Thankfully I didn't wear gym gear to dinner. Not sure that would substitute as the perfect date night outfit. 

Instead I went summery and colourful. Leaving all black (apart from chanel of course) at home and instead diving deep into my wardrobe in search of bright colours. 



I've become so used to throwing on black during the winter months so its nice to get a pop of colour and whites in when its summery and warm outside, although that being said Dublin has been on and off with clouds and rain. 


For dinner I wore; 

Blazer; Topshop
Top; Topshop
Jeans; Topshop
Heels; Kurt Geiger
Bag; Chanel
Necklace; H&M 

I'm getting far to excited for the proper summer sunshine to kick in. I've been window shopping, and sometimes actual shopping, some amazing bikinis and dresses for summer. Heres hoping the weather keeps up and I can actually wear them! 

x

0 comments:

Post a Comment