The Perfect Fathers Day Gift from Bluebeards Revenge

Hi lovelies,

Hope your all well. So I know this isn't a normal post for me but I thought it was just perfect for Father's Day. The other week I was lucky enough to be sent some incredible goodies for Father's Day. I was sent the Bluebeards Revenge starter kit for the perfect shaving experience. As I am obviously not a man it was between my dad and the boy to try. But my dad being the nosey so so got to the mail before I could and completely took ownership.

When I finally managed to get my hands on this amazing box of goodies I was seriously surprised. I was expecting maybe some shaving cream but NO. I was greeted with so much more.



Inside was an incredible bundle of goodies.
According to Dad this is an incredible shaving balm that works perfectly when used with the Doubloon Brush. I really loved the idea of this vintage touch. It's a really traditional way of applying shaving creams. He loves the traditional element of the cream and the brush and thankfully won't be going back to soap and water





Many women may be familiar with the load masked screams of a man putting on a balm or after shave post shaving. It's usually a noise which will cause laughter and questions of "are you ok?" Coming from anyone within earshot. Surprisingly I heard non of this with the Bluebeard's Post Shaving Balm. Accordingly it is incredible soothing and definitely a constant repurchase. It also has an amazing scent I'm almost tempted to use it.





Just like the Post Shaving Balm this stuff smells incredible. It's one of those items I'm yet again seriously tempted to steal. It also has a long lasting staying power which is incredible for any man who is in a labour intensive position. They definitely wouldn't be complaining of loss of deodorant power.


Based on the excitement and "Oohs" and "Ahhs" coming from my bathroom each morning I can safely say this is a must have for any man in your life. It is the perfect Fathers Day gift or even a goodie for a special man in your life. Priced at €39.95 this is an incredible bargain and a great long lasting buy.

Available at your local holland and Barrett as well as online at a variety of different retails. Check out The Bluebeards Revenge Website for more information





X


0 comments:

Post a Comment