Easter Shenanigans

I have been off gallivanting quite a bit lately, whipping out my camera at every possible opportunity. I received some amazing feedback from this post and so I thought I would incorporate some more lifestyle-y posts into my blog. I have mentioned that I love reading these kinds of posts, and more often than not I find myself trawling through food blogs or other lifestyle blogs just absorbing inspiration. I have also become quite fond of my little Sony Nex 5 DSLR, and I really have come to appreciate quality and detail in photographs, and so thought it would do no harm to document some of my adventures here.

First of all I hope all my readers had a lovely Easter weekend! I spent saturday having a posh lunch with my lovely friend Aoife before hitting the pub for an afternoon pint. Sunday was spent consuming way more chocolate than I should have and visiting Kilruddery House and Farmers Market in Wicklow before returning home fresh and springy ready for a family roast. I am also no longer unemployed! HALLELUJAH! After quitting my last job I have been quite sick, visiting doctor after doctor before eventually ending up in the hospital because after 6 weeks of 'food poisoning', it was concluded that it was something a bit more serious than food poisoning. I am finally back on the mend and rearing for my new jobby! YES!


Chicken Liver Parfait and Cockails at the Westbury | Keeping cosy in a vintage cream dress, leopard cardi and scarf | Treats | Lavender | Organic Carrots | Cheesy goodness | The most random signpost I have ever seen | Gardens | Black Radish | Asparagus | Tea and Tisanes | Rhubarb | Chocolate Goodies | Cherry Blossom | Hotdoggity | Flapjacks and traybakes | Wooden eggs | Macro flower shot | Possessed goat | Stoney walkway | Hills | Hut | More hills | Muppet starfish!

I've become such an outdoorsy person as of late, just wanting to nip off, get outside and wander. Check out the possessed goat! I know many of you may not like these kinds of posts, and from now on they probably will just pop up once in a while. I am thinking of setting up a foodie type blog for these kinds of things, where I can post about things I've made and eaten from day to day, or in restaurants out. I did have a food blog yonks ago, but it kind of suffered and got neglected, and so I want to start afresh. Next project maybe? It all depends on how this new job will take it's toll on me. I am preparing for a 6 day work week, working well into the early hours, so it will probably take time to adjust.

I sorted out my wardrobe today and was so amazed to see forgotten clothes and also!; forgotten makeup items. I am ashamed to say that some makeup products are sitting on my dresser still untouched, still packaged and all. I think a makeup ban is in order! It will benefit me in the long term, because then I can actually save up for things I really want, rediscover old favourites, discover new favourites, and use up what I have.

I do this from time to time, decide I am never buying makeup again and then cave a week later. But in all honesty, can anyone really have too many lipsticks?! I don't think so. :)

x

0 comments:

Post a Comment