" Black and Gold "Date Night Outfit Of The Night



Hi lovelies,

I feel like its been ages since I've posted an outfit post. I went out to dinner last night with himself and thought this was such a cute outfit I just had to post about it.

We decided to go out for a pre exam stress reliever before the next few weeks creep up on us. I've already started prepping a good few posts for while I'm off exam studying. The sooner summer comes the better

We popped into town and went to indie Dhaba , which I've already blogged about when we went for my birthday. It was absolutely de-licious like usual.

OOTN:

Cardi-miss Selfridge
Top-Zara
Jeans- Topshop Jamie skinnys
Heels-Zara
Clutch - eBay
Bracelet - eBay

I've really become addicted to eBay lately. This clutch is so cute and at 4.50 with free postage and package it is an absolute stealllllll!!!! It's so like one I fell in love with from Zara a few weeks ago which I regret not buying , only this is about 20 times cheaper!!!!

Also how cute do the black and gold accessories go? 


Hope you all had a lovely weekend
What did you get up too?

Xx





0 comments:

Post a Comment