Lush Popcorn Lip Scrub Review



Hi lovelies,

So some of you may have seen my post a few days ago where I mentioned my Lush Lip Scrub. Well I thought I'd have to do I full post on it it's just that incredible!
I've been seeing this loads between blogs and on you tube so I thought I'd give it a go and see what all the hype was about.

After a lot of sniffing of the different flavours in my local lush, must have looked like a maniac, I settled on the popcorn, although now I really want to try to bubble gum flavour as well


It's such an easy product to use. Just put it on slightly damp lips , rub it together like lip balm then lick off, now this is something I don't do so it's up to personal preference. Your lips come out so smooth and none chapped. I didn't realise how much I needed a product like this until I bought it. No longer is my Lippy getting messed up because on my chapped lips. It goes on so perfectly now. I definitely recommend everyone integrate this into their nighttime or morning routine.





Also it's finally nice to see a beauty product with ingredients I actually understand. It's definitely rare to see. For under €7 it's an absolute steal.

Let me know if you decide to try it out!!

X

0 comments:

Post a Comment