Love/Hate Tag

Hiya girlies! So I wasnt actually tagged to do this but the gorgeous Kate at Lipgloss and Me did this and I thought i'd do it too :)


LIPS

*Love*
Simplicity. Sometimes a slick of Vaseline or Carmex looks better on me than mad lippies and glosses.

*Hate*
Matte lipsticks. I was a fan but they just dry my lips out wayyy too much. Revlon Nude Attitude im looking at you!

FACE

*Love*
Highlighters. MAC By Candlelight and Sephora Highlighter in particular. I dunno why but I love the shimmer they give to my face!

*Hate*
Revlon Blushers. NO PIGMENTATION DAMMIT! And what is with the stupid brush that comes with them like.


HAIR

*Love*
Umberto Gianni Products. The Curl Friends Scrunching Jelly is ACTUALLY the best smelling thing in the world.

*Hate*
My hair at the moment. I have dyed it quite a bit over the years and I want it to be healthy again but im so afraid of getting it stripped :/

EYES

*Love*
Falsies. I love ELFs false lashes although I did mention in a recent haul video that I didnt like them. This is only because of the glue that came with them. Theyre the perfect shape, but instead of using them with the glue supplied (which is a bit crap), I use them with the glue that is supplied with the Girls Aloud lashes, (which is a bit awesome). Perfecto.

*Hate*
Eyeliner. Pain in the arse when youve done your entire eye and your liq/gel liner does not want to draw on straight and it wrecks the whole eyeeee!



BODY

*Love*
Fake tan. St. Moriz, yes, I love you.

*Hate*
Fake tan. Yes, its a love hate relationship.


This was just a bitta fun :)
Im gonna tag
Ellie
Nicola
Katie
Steph
Hannah

Have a good week ladies :) xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment