It's Graduation Time & OOTD

Yesterday really marked an end of an era for my lovely boyfriend John. He finally graduated college. This is a huge part of anyone's life and I was so grateful to be able to share it with him.



He graduated in the beautiful St Patricks Cathedral in Dublin city and it was beyond beautiful. I had never been there before and it's safe to say I'm in love with it!!




Doesn't he look lovely?
He luckily had he's ceremony last instead of at 9 am so thankfully I had time to make myself relatively human.



After the ceremony we headed out with his family and mine, for drinks in Cafe en Seine, it's a must in Dublin, then on to Gotham Cafe for more drinks and dinner.
It was really an amazing , quite alcohol filled in the end, night.
I felt like such a proud girlfriend and hopefully he knows it. Also got me ever so scared for me having to face the big bad world after my graduation this time next yr!!
Blazer- H&m
Cardigan -Miss Selfridge
Top-River Island
Skirt-Topshop
Handbag-BIBA
Shoes-Zara
Necklace- Banana Republic

Currently the two of us are passed out on the couch after a Dominos food coma trying to shake of the wine from last night and get ready for the dreaded monday.

Are any of you going through graduation at the moment?? Congratulations to everyone who is.

X

0 comments:

Post a Comment