My Fabulous February Advertisers


Hi lovelies,

So finally February is over. This has been one amazing month, and a busy one at that. It was not only my 21st but also my dads 60th, which he celebrated last night, hence why this post is slightly late. It's been one amazing month. Iv loved every minute of it. Not only have all of these momentous occasions occurred, but I also hosted my first set of advertisers on my blog. It has been a pleasure to have each and every one of them. I have asked them to all write below and say something about their blogs.

GlamGlitterGloss


I began Glamour. Glitter. Gloss. on January 13th of this year and I've come to think of myself as the Girl with all the G's, with my posts falling into the following categories; The Glamour. The Glitter. The Gloss. The Geek. The Goodies. The Girl ♥ I'm a London based Shopaholic Blogger, obsessed with all things glitter, who loves nothing more than to ramble away about what I'm loving, loathing, what I've been up to, fashion, beauty and all those things us bloggers like to chat about :)
My links are;
Blog: http://glamglitzgloss.blogspot.com
Twitter: www.twitter.com/glamglitzgloss
Facebook: www.facebook.com/glitteronglitter

Lux Simplicity

Lux Simplicity is a online store that specializes in accessories for the fashionable young woman or man. We sell the latest celebrity and urban styles. We make sure all accessories we sell are affordable for the average person. We constantly keep up with the current trends so that our products are never out of style.

Links : 
https://www.twitter.com/Lux_Simplicity
http://www.luxsimplicity.com/

Sadly due to college commitments I'm unable to continue my advertisers this month, but hopefully I will be back for April:) If any off you are interested please do let me know!!! 

x

0 comments:

Post a Comment