Fashion Wishlist April



April's Fashion Wishlist comprises more brights than I have been sporting the last few months! Apart from the horrendously snowy/random weather we have been having here in Dublin lately, this week has been quite sunny and bright, and it's getting me all excited for the warmer months; hence the hot pink and the sunnies. I've been lusting after more shapely and sophisticated ensembles lately, adding a bit of eccentricity from my accessories.

001. Topshop Curved Panel Shirt - I love the shock of pink this shirt could bring to any outfit, I can see this paired tucked into a leather skirt or shorts for a night out. Also it reminds me of MAC's Impassioned lipstick, one of my favourites, and now I want it!
002. Topshop Skull with Crown Collar Tips - I usually favour a necklace but these collar tips look adorable!
003. YSL Gold Glass Ring - I've seen this ring in so many different colours, but I love the simplicity of the creamy white one, and you can't go wrong with a bit of YSL hand candy!
004. River Island White Mesh Bodycon Dress - I love how bright and fresh white can look, especially with a tan, and this block white dress would be a perfect alternative to the LBD for a fancy evening out. Want!
005. Kotur Morley Neon Lace Box Clutch - This clutch is so pretty! The lace panelling paired with the lime green and white detail struck me straight away, it's so bright and spring-y!
006. Topshop Jersey Wrap Dress - Mint green is my favourite colour, and I could see myself wearing this with so many colours and styles in the next few months; blazers, statement necklaces, ballet flats, I love it!
007. Topshop Metal Brow Cat Eye Sunglasses - I've veered towards cat-eye style sunnies the last year or two, and these retro looking specs are simple but the white detail on the rim add something a bit different.
008. Topshop Surrender Bow Platforms - Lusting after chunky heels lately, and I am in love with the platform and the strap detailing on these!
009. Topshop Eye Textile Circle Skirt - I love the monochrome detail and pattern on this skirt and it's a great length to transition from wearing light tights in the spring to getting the pins out in the summer!

Hope you are all having a lovely Easter weekend!
Follow me for more regular updates on my Twitteror on Instagram @noonabean !
 :) x

0 comments:

Post a Comment