Tan Organic Tanning Oil Review


Hello lovelies

So on Tuesday I came home to a lovely present from the wonderful Tan Organic. Being Irish I have known about this brand for a very long time. Coming from Dragons Den, this 100% organic tan is a leader in the organic tan industry.They have had so much success and are a definite choice among a lot of my friends. I love their original tan but as I also tend to chop and change my tans I forgot how amazing they actually were.

    
So once I had scurried home from college I stumbled upon a lovely box and big black envelope. Inside was there amazing new product Tan Organic Tanning Oil and their tan eraser. Neither of which I had tried before. Since I still had my then half worn off tan from the weekend on I had planned to try it on when I have fully taken off my tan but of course since I'm a 2 year old deep down I couldn't not test it .

I tried out the tan erase first just to see if it would really erase my tan and oh it did. It's the most amazing exfoliation mitt which can be used both wet and dry. It removes dead skin and old tan to reveal fresh smooth skin.I used it on dry skin first and it removed the majority of my tan. It also leaves your skin so silky soft. On Wednesday I used it wet and removed the remainder of my then insanely patchy tan. So after cleaning, exfoliating and moisturising I was finally ready to play with my goodies.
Tan organic's oil tan is the first of its kind on the natural tan market, containing a mixture of both totally organic ingredients as well as a blend of 9 unique nourishing oils, including Argan, Borage, Rosehip, Macadamia , Orange Peel, Avacado, Jojoba seed , Hemp seed and Sweet Almond oils.
Being an oil tan I made sure to apply it using a latex glove. I always find tanning mitts soak up so much tan so every tan lover really should invest in tanning gloves (there reusable to!!,!) sadly the only negative about this tan is that it doesn't have a pre existing guide colour so I wasn't totally sure if all areas were covered, thankfully I only ended up with minor patches. It has no disgusting tan smell which I adore and it leaves your skin so silky smooth as well as nicely naturally golden. I of course love a deep tan so I reapplied last night and its perfect.

I would suggest this tan to everyone I know, I already have passed on the good word to a few friends. I love trying out new tans and I can't wait to give my skin a well deserved break from the last 6 years of tanning with toxins and use this amazing product for the next while

Let me know if you decide to purchase it. I promise you really won't regret it.

X



0 comments:

Post a Comment