Benefit Stay Flawless Event

Hello Lovelies,


So Friday night me and the lovely Sian popped along to 37 Dawson Street the attend the amazing Benefit event for their amazing new Primer ''Stay Flawless". After a necessary make-up fixing trip to the bathroom and a slow waddle from me in my heels from work we slowly made it to the Whiskey Bar in the back of 37. 37 Dawson Street is one of the most amazing bars I have ever been in. It looks like it's straight out of Alice and Wonderland.

Once there we were greated by the fabulous poke-dot Benebabes and the lovely Bene-boy Mark. If you have ever met Mark you will know hes the most amazing man in the world, so much so his first question to me was about my exam results. So caring.



Not only were we greated by the amazing Bene-Lovelies, we were also created with procecco, a well deserved post- first week treat.


Mark and the Bene-team talked us through there new primer and a brief history of the Benefit Brand. Of course being the brat that I am I made sure to take some notes as theres always a Benefit goodies if you've listen to whats been said. This paid off as I not only won once, but TWICE!! However seeing as the lovely Sian was sweet enough to come with me I had to give her one of them.

So on to what Hello Flawless is actually about!!

Stay Flawless is the newest addition to the Benefit cosmetics family. It is said to last for up to 15hours (AMAZING) and is a hydrating concealer which has a very special ingredient called ''Nylon 12'' which helps the pigment hold the foundation , kind of like a glue. Its really an incredible product. More on that later.

Of course with all Benefit events , its the atmosphere that counts. Sadly Dublin is not graced with an Ice Bar like the past Stay Flawless event venues but 37 was definitely a good alternative.

I mean how adorable are these flowers?

Not only was the decor and event fab....but so was the food. Like any good event, Benefit knew that a way to a bloggers heart? Food at dinner time. So many events don't take into consideration that many people, quite like myself, come straight from work so proper food is a godsend, and of course Benefit really pulled through. On the Menu?? Mini Hamburgers , Mini Cheesecake, Mini Choclate Moose just to name a few. 



How good does the food look? 

Also with all good Benefit Events comes an even better Benefit goodie bag. I know I won goodies through spot prices and Ill be doing a separate post on them later. 

We were all spoilt by the Benefit team , They're far to good to us.  



In our hot pink goodie bags we were lucky enough to recieve not only the new Stay Flawless, but their famous Hello Flawless foundation and a Benefit foundation brush. 

Shockingly I have never tried the Hello Flawless foundation but now that I've had the chance to give it a go I cant believe I've never tried it. Its an incredible foundation which thankfully covers all my breakouts (ugh!!) and red skin. Its become my go to since Friday night and I cant imagine going back to anything else. 


Stay Flawless, the bell of the evening.

 Stay Flawless is Incredible. It genuinely does as it promises. I apply it directly from stick to skin and then blend my foundation over it. You do feel a tug almost like a glue consistency when apply foundation which is to be expected , and it genuinely makes my foundation stay. Now at 5 o'clock as I'm leaving work, my make-up is still on my face and not down around my check like usual. 
Make sure to keep an eye out for Stay Flawless out next month. Its definitely a must have for anyone who's make up has a tendency to crawl down their face as the day goes on. 

Not only were we there to hear all about Stay Flawless, We were lucky enough to learn some fabulous Benefit news. For all you Dublin beauty lovers be prepared, Benefit are opening their first ever Benefit boutique on South William Street at the end of the Summer. I cannot wait to pop in. This will be the one stop shop for Make-Up, Blowdrys, Tanning, Waxing and Brows. It sounds like a girly dream. 



Thank you so much for the invite Benebabes:) I had an absolute blase. Can't wait to pop into Benefit Boutique hopefully very soon.

x

0 comments:

Post a Comment