Sunny Yellow Florals Outfit of the Night

Hi lovelies 

It's official, I love Spain. Even at half 9 at night it's still warm and bright. Definitely a perk when dressing up for dinner. 

I'm really leaving behind all my blacks from winter and embracing the florals and bright colours. Makes me feel so summery and happy!! 

So I definitely went all out on the colours for dinner last night. Tapas and vodka was on the cards so dressing up up wasn't essential

Instead I went for flowy skirts! 



Top- Stolen from mum, but original from Dunnes Stores(they are really upping their style game lately)
Skirt- Forever 21
Sandals- Hollister 
Necklace-H&M
Bag- small store here in almuencar,  first bag of many to be bought. 

Apologies for my puffy bod, this gluten allergy is really kicking up here. The bread is just so hard to resist. But I really think I'm going to have to say bye bye bread, I'd rather a skinny face 

Any of you on holidays at the moment? 

X

0 comments:

Post a Comment