Date Night Outfit of the Night

Hi lovelies

So a few nights ago the boy decided enough was enough and we had to glam ourselves up to go out for some drinks and relax after a stressful week. I love when someone makes these kind of decisions however he didn't factor in that this decision was made at 7 o'clock and I had no tan on(excuse shockingly pale body).

We headed into town for a few drinks to relax, this also meant I could dress up. During my exams the wonderful people at ChiChi London sent me over this fab dress. I absolutely adored it and couldn't wait to get my chance to bring it out on the town. A black lace over baby pink , bodycon dress , this is perfect for any date night with a special person or a night on the town.

I absolute love the diamanté details on the shoulder of this dress as well. I had some incredible outfit photos on the boys phone however they were accidentally deleted. So unfortunately you are all left with only one picture of me.

ChiChi London is an amazing place for dresses. With a huge range of styles from day, to maxi, to evening you can get everything you want. If you love this dress as much as I do make sure you pop in awake a look. Priced at £46.99 the Pastora Dress is an essential in your summer wardrobe. It will definitely be making an appearance in my outfit posts from Spain.


For my date night I wore
Dress : Chi Chi Clothing
Blazer:H&M
Shoes :Topshop
Clutch:Penny's


Hope your all enjoying the summer as much as I am.

X


0 comments:

Post a Comment