Merry Christmas




Hello all my lovelies. I just wanted to blog and say I hope you have all had an amazing Christmas. I'm currently living on my couch in a post christmas day food and chocolate coma after too much turkey, wine and mince pies, maybe a bit of choccie toooo;) There's nothing I love more on Christmas Day then watching movies with my mom and playing with my presents. This has to be one of the best yet. I have been BEYOND spoilt rotten. I'm quite reluctant to post a Christmas haul as some people can be quite cruel about them but if you guys would like I will indeed post one. Santa himself was amazing as was the boy- he brought my new child Louis Vuitton into my life. I couldn't be happier

Hope you all did well off Santa and enjoyed your day:) I decided to do a Christmas Day and OOTD post. It's just a collage of pictures ranging from my morning tradition of champagne and orange juice, my darling puppies Christmas toys to my amazing gifts from an amazing man in my life.










OOTD
Jacket: Zara
Peplum ; Topshop
Jeans: Topshop
Boots: Zara
Bag; Louis Vuitton Neverfull


This has been one of only 2 Christmas's I've had at home just me and my parents and it means a huge amout that they made it so special to me. No matter how many fights we have they always want me to have great family memories and I love them for it.


Now on to the next big holiday of New Years. I love New Years. The boy surprised me with a romantic per New Years spa holiday leaving this Saturday. Expect some travel blogs:)

X



0 comments:

Post a Comment