Last Minute Christmas Gifts For Him


So as this is a beauty and fashion blog I think it's safe to assume the majority of you lovely readers are ladies. Well this blogpost is completely dedicated to all of you. Given its exactly 8 sleeps till Christmas, aren't you just so excited, last minute shopping is creeping up on us. I myself always find buying for girls so easy, just think about what I would like and you've pretty much thought of a present. Men on the other hand are a completely different story. If like me you have very indecisive , "Don't worry you don't have to get me anything" type of men then hopefully this post will help you. It is perfect for brothers , boyfriends , fathers, cousins , uncles, granddads, friends, or friends you want to be more than friends. Iv compiled a list of present I have either already bought or am seriously considering buying. They are the perfect mix of trinkets and pressies that will put a smile on any mans face, at least I hope so.




So as we all know behind every man is a woman, and behind every mans wardrobe is an even better woman. So what better to buy that man in your life then some wardrobe essentials. I love these shawl collar jumpers. I think they are the perfect dressy- casual piece for over jeans for a walk in the park or chinos for a dinner and drinks in town. They are also the perfect item for girlfriends to steal if it gets cold. They are so cuddly and oversized. Its a must have item for any style conscious man or any girlfriend trying to push him in that direction. 


Now that the dear boyfriend is in a full time job and working his way up the accountancy ladder , little bits to enhance his daily work wardrobes are fast becoming present ideas. I love men in suits, but sometimes all the suits end up looking the same. Thats until you see the cufflinks. As much as I adore the traditional plain cufflinks, they are the perfect part of an outfit for a guy to have a bit off fun and show off their personality. Its like a kooky pair of earrings or a vintage necklace. These are the cutest pair I have seen in a long time. They are so quirky and the perfect way for a guy to show off his silly side. 



If the guy in your life is a tech-collector this will be the perfect desk essential for them. All bloggers know, between your laptop, phone, camera and hair utensils the wires in a bedroom or on a desk can easily get out of control. This is the dream product. It keeps them all separated and stops them somehow combining and creating the biggest knot known to mankind, how do these knots even develop!??


Now that himself is in a proper grown up job, I'v quickly learn there are lots of meetings, lunches , after work drinks that he has to attend. This makes my head confused, god knows what it does to him. This little diary would sort everything out. Broken into dated days , its the perfect addition to any briefcase. Also ladies, if you get this for a special man in your life they will no longer have any excuse for missing an anniversary , date night, birthday or dinner you know you told them about 3 weeks before. Its a present for both him and you:) 


If your buying for the next photography genius this is the perfect gift. It snaps on to your IPhone and works like a real camera. It takes perfect clear pictures. It also comes with an interchangeable lenses as well as a built in lenses. It really is like a camera but all you need is your phone. Its a great accessory for capturing those moment that you may sometimes miss. It also includes Photo editing and filters. Its taking Instagram to a whole new level!!! 



This is one of the most amazing cook books I'v seen in a good while. Many men will have suffered this summer by losing their wives and girlfriends to a certain book trilogy, I know my poor boyfriend did. This is a great parody of 50 shades of grey, only it comes with juicy chicken recipes. Also how can anyone turn down recipes with titles like ; Learning-to-Truss-You , Pounded Thighs, Go-Get-the-Butter Breasts, Chicken-Strip Tease, and Safe-Word Fowl . 
I may or may not be ordering this at this very moment!!! 



I got a kindle for my birthday earlier this year and it was hands down one of the best present I'v received. I bring it with me everywhere I go and it definitely served well this summer on holidays. No longer do you have to lug heavy books around, there now all on one handy device. If you give this to anyone for Christmas I guarantee they will love it. Especially if they like to read or have a few books on their ''Too Do'' lists. I know I do. Also it would be the best place to read their Fifty Shades of Chicken book without getting a few odd glances. 


As an Irish person knows, tea isn't just a drink, Its a social exchange. Its what we go home to at night, wake up to in the morning , and cry into over a sad movie or a broken heart. Its also the number one hangover cure and gossip essentials with the girls. Its like a boyfriend without the talking. This has to be one of the best mugs I'v seen in a long time. I have a long list of people who would love to unwrap this on christmas morning, and then proceed to the kitchen to make a fresh brew. If you have a tea lover in your life this is essential. 


If you haven't been living in a whole the last few months you will know that the new James Bond movie hit the cinemas recently, and it was a roaring success. Sadly I have yet to go see it, Im adamant to go this weekend, but my boyfriend has been twice already and not to hesitant to go again. He absolutely ranted and raved about it , so mush that this is the absolute perfect present for him. Every man needs a cologne , so why not make them 007 , or at least smell like him. The bottle its self is so glamorous . Also its limited edition so why not make him feel a bit fancy. Its a really good price as well so if he really loves it stockpiling is an option 

Hope you all enjoyed my Last Minute Gift Guide. Hope you got some ideas out of it, I know i sure found a couple of new present to put under my tree for some very lucky men. 
Hopefully you all have a wonderful and happy Christmas. Cant believe its only 8 sleeps until the big man in the red suit comes to visit. 

x







0 comments:

Post a Comment