Getting In Too The Christmas Spirit

 
Hi lovelies.

Merry Christmas Eve -eve! Hope everyone is well into the Christmas sprit by now. I know I sure am. I love this time off the year although the cold weather is really getting to me. But thankfully Mother Nature has been kind and put nice and very strange weather on Dublin. It's been like 12 degrees. It's amazing!!!:)
 
So yesterday myself and the boy decided to enjoy this warm weather and do last minute shopping. However this just ended up in Dakota with vodka sodas and lunch.
I did a great blog post on Dakota as a night time venue a while back but it's just as amazing in the day light. If your in Dublin you must check it out.
 





 
I decided to go for my ever favourites roasted red pepper hummus and pita bread. The only way to describe it is Yummy!!! I also couldnt help but go for my ever faithful Vodka Soda with loadss of lime.
I think my happy little grin is proof enough that I was ejoying myself!!!
 

I had intended to just do a blog post on Dakota and my day but past night while watching tv the boy decided to extend our date day and go to the Christmas market in Dublin port. This has forever been a family tradition for me so it's amazing to share it with the one I love. Sadly I didn't get to properly take pictures off it. My phone didn't work with the light.



Sadly tomorrow is the last day, so if you do make it definitely make a stop off by the burger and hot dog stand. everything is cooked over burning goal and it tastes truely amazing!!!
 
OOTD

I had intended to just leave my blog with Dakota and the Christmas market but decided to do an OOTD for all of you guys. I thought a OOTD was perfect.


 
Jacket - Zara
Top - Both tanks H&m
Jeans - Zara
Moccasins - Little boutique in Madrid

And of course we couldnt forget our post-christmas market dinner. As the market closed at 8- annoying I know, we decided to pop around the corner to Malinos or Pizza Express as many off you may know it and gorge on pizza in a healthy way tho, we split a big American Hot pizza and dough ball- its always good to spread the guilt!!!!
And of course we couldnt forget teh Pellegrino.Its fast become my favourite drink ever. Trying not to think of the price tag attached to it.

 
Hope you enjoy this blog and if I don't get the chance to blog
again before Christmas I hope you have a happy and healthy holiday!!!!

 Xxx
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment