Shopping Heaven & OOTD

Yesterday I dragged himself to go shopping to Kildare Village Outlet. I may have dragged him but even he will admit he enjoyed it, and of course as the amazing blogger that I am I decided to blog about it for all of you lovely readers!

I only learned about Kildare Village recently, as a young girl my mom quickly learned I was a shopper, and a very expensive one at that, so for her own benefit she kept Kildare Village a very very closely guarded secret. Someone of you may not know about it, but it is a shopping outlet that sells extremely well known brands and really cut prices. It's amazing. We went down with the intention to do some Christmas shopping but that soon turned into personal shopping.


Kildare Village is only 45 minutes outside of Dublin but that's too Apples new IPhone maps we drove for easily 2 and a half hours. First over to the other side of Dublin, then to a residential estate on the far side of Kildare and finally passing the turn off the motor way. The drive itself was an adventure.


Kildare village is really that, a village. It is a collection of quaint little bungalow-ish type buildings. It really reminds me off Wrentham Outlet in Boston. I was a frequent visitor every time iv been stateside and they are almost identical.

Once there.....we shopped! I will admit I didn't get much!!! I was extremely self controlled, but I made up for it by buying shoes today!!!;) I did get some great deals though, a DKNY top that was €99 for €29 and jack Willis Sweatpants that were €60 for €35. It was a successful day but the stock wasn't as good as it was when I went over the summer.




I really think it's definitely worth a visit but make sure you visit during the summer as its outdoors and Ireland doesn't have the best weather in the winter.

Also while there I decided I'd do an Outfit Of The Day. It's been a while since I'v done one .


Coat: Part Two. It's a pure wool cashmere coat that I absolutely adore
Top (under-coat) black & white H&M tank tops
Jeans:Zara
Boots:Dune
Handbag:Biba


(also how can you not love it, they have pillows on all the benches)

Let me know if you visit Kildare Village!!! Happy Shopping!

x













0 comments:

Post a Comment